goodies? Find out with our marijuana brownie recipe!
There are numerous reasons to try consuming medical marijuana through edibles. Possibly due to your specific medical needs, the benefit of not smoking, a great solution of being discreet and longer lasting effects.
There are hundreds of marijuana brownie recipe available for reference, but we’ve put together a simple recipe that will sure keep you entertained and medicated for HOURS to come!
Some key things before you start…
- THC is transformed through heat and binds wonderfully to fat. Sugar helps increase potency, but do not over-boil your flower (marijuana) or you will end up wasting a lot of the benefits.
- Low heat is to be used, do not go over 300*F or you will risk killing whatever THC you are attempting to extract and have nothing.
- The effects when ingesting cannabis tend to take at least 1 hour to ‘set in’ or sometimes longer.
**DO NOT** over-consume a product containing THC, you WILL feel the effects soon enough and likely fall
- Use a double boiler (if possible) on low simmer when creating your cannabutter.
- Melt 1 stick butter together with 7 grams of coarsley ground cannabis for 45 minutes.
- Strain into bowl and wait for butter/water seperation.
- Use the butter only for cooking as THC would have be absorbed into butter).
Marijuana Brownie Recipe:
- Purchase a brownie mix utilizing butter is easiest.
- Follow brownie mix steps.
- Use your cannabutter instead of regular butter.
- Bake at most temperature of 300*F.
Click here for a more tasty cannabis cooking recipes!