Cooking time 30 mins
Serves 10 – 12
• 2 cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
• 1 cup milk (fat free or 2%)
• One onion finely diced
• 2 tablespoons of Cannabutter
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 8 cups cooked cut green beans
• 1 cup of French Fried Onions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet sauté the chopped onion in a little cannabutter over medium heat for a few minutes until cooked.
Stir in the canned mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper, green beans and 1 table spoon of cannabutter and mix well until its all warmed through.
Using the left over cannabutter grease the casserole dish.
Transfer to the casserole dish, sprinkle with French Fried Onions and bake for 15 mins or until hot and bubbling.